Thursday, March 5, 2009

Well, it hasn't been quite a month...

Sorry for the lack of communication.  My dissertation goes to the full committee tomorrow in preparation for the defense March 20, so I've been a little busy.  And I've misplaced our camera, so I don't even have any good pics to put up.  

Robert is doing well and transitioned to the toddler room at daycare about 3 weeks ago.  It's been a little bit of a rough go since he is the youngest in the class, but he's learning to eat when food is available and hold out for nap a little bit longer.  He's starting to repeat words, and is very into making animal sounds.  Except for "oink," which he just can't seem to figure out, so he "baaas" for the pig too.  Which really makes no sense unless you know that the pig is directly after the sheep page in the Touch and Feel Farm Animal book.  And even then I'm not so sure...


No comments: