Sunday, November 16, 2008

(Sort of) Missing My Moose

So, Rob and Robert have been out of town since Thursday.  This is the first time I have had more than 48 hours (and that only once) to myself since Robert was born.  For someone who is used to being alone with some regularity, this has been a huge and not entirely welcome change.  So, I have to give props to Rob and his folks for spending this weekend with the baby so I have had a little time to myself.  My dissertation, the house, and my sanity all thank you.

I was a little nervous and guilty about how this weekend would go-- would I miss the baby?  Would I *NOT* miss the baby?  Would 4 days be enough?  Too much?  I guess I needn't have worried.  I've got done most of what I wanted to do, and am really looking forward to the boys getting home. 


No comments: