Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wrapping up Easter

Rob's dad just sent the Easter pictures and they make me so sorry I missed Easter morning.  Robert got to "find" the Easter basket. Somehow, I don't think it was too challenging, but give Rob's parents time because those people are the most maniacal  Easter basket hiders of all time.  One time Rob's was up the chimney, another it was in the trash.  The last time they hid a basket for us (which was, er, 2 years ago), it was hung on an hanger under an old Halloween costume in one of the 7 closets in their house.  These people are gifted-- or evil.  But anyway, they let Robert off easy this year and he quickly discovered the basket.

Even though Mama doesn't think that 18 month olds need to eat candy, but I have a feeling that what happened in Lancaster stayed in Lancaster.  Except for the photographic evidence. 

On the upside, I don't think that he looks like he's enjoying it very much.  Which means more candy for us!  Score!

No comments: