Thursday, May 28, 2009

Life's a Beach

Digging in the sand with Daddy

So. Darn. Cute.

"Mama, I'm tired and want my dinner."

We're packing up and heading out tomorrow, but I have pictures to last for weeks.  We're exhausted after 6 nights in the same room, and I think there will be nothing so lovely at home as Robert's crib.  But he has had such a good time with his Daddy's family and with the pool, beach, ocean and biking.  He started out the week crying hysterically if anyone but Rob had him in the pool or the ocean-- today he swam with me in the pool and (miracle of miracles) his Uncle James in the ocean.  I'm really happy he's so comfortable in the water since I'm planning on the pool at the gym and our neighborhood club to be a HUGE (as Paris would say) part of our summer.  


1 comment:

Bridget said...

The aquatic center in our town opened yesterday. The boys have photo cards for season passes, which is ridiculous and cute. But the high in the low 60's means we aren't going anytime soon!